Twitter

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hip Hop


Right now I'm just chillin listening 2 music. But I'm seriously wondering who is the hottest rapper in the game right now. In my opinion its Kanye West but I haven't heard him on a song since his little run in with "America's Sweetheart" Taylor Swift. So I guess I can say J. Cole is the hottest out as of right now. J. Cole is no Kanye but he's still sick. I kno ppl will argue me down and say Drake is the hottest out, I'll agree he is a nice rapper but J. Cole is better in my opinion. I think Drake will never be as big as he can be just because he's with Young Money and he's always gonna b behind Wayne (who's falling off...just saying). I think he needs 2 switch labels and Kanye needs 2 come back out and just drop an album talking bout his mom and his drinking problem. BTW when is Lupe's album coming out? I really do hope this isn't his last album.

No comments:

Post a Comment