Twitter

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Born Day Prayer

God I wanna thank u 4 keeping me 17 almost 18 years. Why did u do it? I really have no clue. We both kno I should've been gone but you're a merciful God and I really love u 4 that. You're beauty amazes me. Every time I look into the sky I'm reminded that u r God. Only u can design something so delightfully artistic that ppl over thousands of years dwell and marvel at each day. U truly r an amazing God. Well Lord my prayer is that u bless me 4 another year. Help me 2 make a difference in somebody's life this year. Bless my family and friends. Watch over & keep them. Lord I I just wanna b able 2 do your will 4 one more year. I feel like my work hasn't' even begun. Lord I love u, I love u Lord, and I will always love u. I believe u will do great things in my life that will nring more men & women unto u. Continue 2 guide me Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment