Twitter

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Start

"So I saw this girl from a distance and some how she saw me looking. So I flashed her the million dollar smile and she blushed. Right then I knew that was my cue to go over and introduce myself and possibly get 2 kno her. 'No stupid lines bruh just keep it real and simple man' I kept telling myself that as I inched closer and closer 2 her. When I finally got close enough 2 speak 2 her I opened my mouth and she stopped me and said "I hope you didn't come over here 2 try and get my # and think u can smash after a few days?" I busted out laughing cuz she really thought I was one of those "other" guys. I said 'I'm more interested in getting inside your head than I am your pants.' She looked at me weird and said "If u r 4real this is gonna b the start of a beautiful relationship." I looked at her and smiled as I thought God is she the one, and if she is I promise 2 never hurt her."

2 comments:

  1. i love it, i wld lyk to marry yu -j.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. this joint was dope mr CJ3..

    ReplyDelete